Thursday, August 13, 2009

h1n1 wth wtf...

i am very, superbly annoyed at ... the healthcare provider here in this c*untry...

last tuesday. 4th aug.
what an ordeal.
i thought i was having the most enjoyable time of my life. when i had a session with my beloved girls. Kelly, houyi, shuyi, felicia, sammy and yeepeng.
we were having fun. I did. definitely. it was like a hypnotic psychotic session.
and then me n hubby went to sg buloh rnr. ate kfc. at precisely 12am, we started our journey back to taiping.
6am, we reached my momma's house.
went marketing. bought lala. oooh so sedap... then IT started...
I felt so lethargic. So penat. Cant think of any thoughts. I ate the lala and mommy's stingray curry(superbly delicious)...i even dreamt bout it on thursday nite, and i actually got to eat it.
then, i slept the whole day til midnight...
Sunday morning. got this stupid cough suddenly. and here i was. coughing like mad. dry disturbing cough!
then i started to felt uneasy. went to MIL's house (that's Mother-In-Law for those still yet to marry...). Atie(my SIL) cooked chicken soup. that's all i ate. and then we head back to KL.
I have a class with munira in bsd at nite. we were rushing back. And then, the temperature was rising. and rising.
And I couldnt do anything to stop it. Fisherman Friend and vicks inhaler became my life support.
Had to cancel class that night. Hate it. but had to.
Then the next morning, i decided to go to school. couldnt even walk around. And i found out about this most bizarre thing. 17 other colleagues did not come to school. All were having dry cough, fever and body ache. Same as me. So stupid that I came. luckily, my 4M at least got to learn something.
Tuesday. 8.30am.
My hubby's fren Dr. Shahrun asked us to go to either Sungai Buloh or HKL or Selayang hosp. i smsed Dr malik. He advised us to go to HKL. I decided against HKL. bad parking area. afraid of people flocking there.
Dunno where is Selayang. So decided to go Sg Buloh. BAd ! Bad! bad thinking!!! Stupidest idea!!!
Went there. Parked the car and had to walk for half a km before get to the emergency department. Guess what?
The officer there told me that if I didnt get any referral letter from any other clinics, I cant be treated for H1N1. I just want to be screened For God's Sake!!!!!
NO, no screening done in Hosp Sungai BUloh. Okay. Episode 1 done. The officer told us, the nearest govt clinic is in Klinik Kesihatan Kampung Melayu Subang. He even gave us a printed map. Nice. They have been prepared. But, why cant they put a sign outside the hosp. waste my sweat only.

went to Klinik Kesihatan Kampung Melayu Subang. my no 500++(didnt bother looking). A lot of other people were sleeping on the floor. Too sick. Again. A big mighty signboard saying that no screening of H1N1. What the fuck! I dont care.I am sick. Give me the run-around chase?
Hubby called Shahrun again. He said HUKM has its own screening centre. Okay. we headed there....

To be continued...Too tired already....

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Energy News. Powered by Blogger